Forum GtaBomb Index du Forum
Forum GtaBomb
Forum sur GTA

Forum GtaBomb Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

:: ssed the notion that he'll immedia ::

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Forum GtaBomb Index du Forum -> Espace création -> Tutorial GTA
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
langyabang520
Membre

Point(s): 110
Moyenne de points: 1,00

MessagePosté le: Ven 19 Mai - 04:01 (2017)    Sujet du message: ssed the notion that he'll immedia Répondre en citant

Ludwick Will Undergo Shoulder Surgery - RealGM Wiretap Ryan Ludwick tore cartilage in his right shoulder while sliding into third base during the season opener and will need surgery.

The Cincinnati Reds haven't projected how long the outfielder will be out.

He'll have surgery on Wednesday.
Former Players Want Marvin Miller In Hall Of Fame - RealGM Wiretap
A number of former baseball players are urging that Marvin Miller be put in the Hall of Fame.

Miller died in November at age 95.

In an auditorium filled to honor him cheap new balance trainers uk , 13 speakers praised the former baseball union head, who helped players gain free agency in the 1970s and created the path to multimillion-dollar salaries.

Miller has been turned down five times by various Hall of Fame committees that considered baseball executives.
As Acquire Vinnie Catricala From Mariners - RealGM Wiretap
The A's made a minor league deal with the Mariners on Sunday new balance 999 mens uk , acquiring third baseman Vinnie Catricala for a player to be named later.

Catricala has been playing at Double-A Jackson, Tenn. this year and will moved to Double-A Midland new balance 996 pink , Texas.
Frasor Leads Available Relievers In K 9 - RealGM Wiretap
There are a number of strikeout-heavy relievers available on the market, with Jason Frasor leading the way at 10.92 Ks per nine innings in 2012.

Here are the top 11 relievers in terms of K9:
Jason Frasor - 10.92 Mike Gonzalez - 9.84 Manny Parra - 9.36 Hisanori Takahashi - 9.30 Brandon Lyon - 9.30 Vicente Padilla - 9.18 Rafael Soriano - 9.18 Francisco Rodriguez - 9.00 Juan Cruz - 8.33 Matt Lindstrom - 7.66 Kevin Gregg - 7.63 Blue Jays Match Team Mark With 11th Straight - RealGM Wiretap
The Blue Jays topped the Orioles on Sunday for their 11th straight victory.

The run matches the longest winning streak in team history.

The Blue Jays have gone 28-15 since May 2 new balance 996 mens navy , when they were a season-worst 10-21.

They've won 15 of their past 18, outscoring their opponents 102-52 in that span.

"I've been waiting for this since the season started mens new balance 996 grey ," Edwin Encarnacion said. "I believe in this team so I knew things had to change, things had to become good for us. That's the way right now and we enjoy it new balance 996 adrenaline uk , enjoy the moment. I'm not surprised by this. I know this team is good and I know we can do it."

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Ven 19 Mai - 04:01 (2017)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Forum GtaBomb Index du Forum -> Espace création -> Tutorial GTA Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | créer forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Design par Kronica