Inscrit le: 09 Déc 2017
Moyenne de points: 1,00
|Posté le: Sam 2 Juin - 08:08 (2018) Sujet du message: best garments
FDDI(FIBRE DISTRIBUTED DATA INTERFACE)
Fiber Distributed Data Interface (FDDI) is a set of ANSI protocols for sending digital data over fiber optic cable. FDDI networks are token-passing (similar to IEEE 802.5 Token Ring protocol) and dual-ring networks.
The Fiber Distributed Data Interface (FDDI) specifies a 100-Mbps token-passing Womens Garett Bolles Jersey , dual-ring LAN using fiber-optic cable. FDDI is frequently used as high-speed backbone technology.
FDDI uses a dual-ring architecture with traffic on each ring flowing in opposite directions (called counter-rotating). The dual-rings consist of a primary and a secondary ring. During normal operation, the primary ring is used for data transmission, and the secondary ring remains idle. The primary purpose of the dual rings, as will be discussed in detail later in this chapter, is to provide superior reliability and robustness.
Ethernet is a family of computer networking technologies for local area networks (LANs).It is a physical and data link layer technology for local area networks (LANs). Ethernet was invented by engineer Robert Metcalfe. Ethernet has largely replaced competing wired LAN technologies. Ethernet is a family of computer networking technologies for local area networks (LANs) commercially introduced in 1980. Ethernet is Standardized in IEEE 802.3.
Following are some Ethernet features:
• Ethernet transmits data at up to ten million bits per second (10 Mbps). Fast Ethernet supports up to 100 Mbps, Gigabit Ethernet supports up to 1000 Mbps, and 10 Gbs Ethernet supports up speeds matching its name (or 10,000 Mbs).
Buildings at Indiana University are connected to the campus backbone using 1 Gbs ethernet. At IU, 10 Gbs connectivity is primarily used for backbone links, though some systems in the Data Centers are connected at this speed as well.
• Ethernet supports networks built with twisted-pair (10BaseT), thin and thick coaxial (10Base2 and 10Base5, respectively), and fiber-optic (10BaseF) cabling. Fast and Gigabit Ethernets can be built with twisted-pair (1001000BaseT) and fiber-optic (100BaseF1000BaseLR) cabling. Currently, 10 and 100BaseT Ethernets are the most common for hosts within buildings.
• Data is transmitted over the network in discrete packets (frames) which are between 64 and 1518 bytes in length (46 to 1500 bytes of data, plus a mandatory 18 bytes of header and CRC information).
• Each device on an Ethernet network operates independently and equally, precluding the need for a central controlling device.
• Ethernet supports a wide array of protocols, the most common including TCPIP, UDP, and ICMP (Ping).
• To prevent the loss of data, when two or more devices attempt to send packets at the same time, Ethernet detects collisions. All devices immediately stop transmitting and wait a randomly determined period of time before they attempt to transmit again.
A Token Ring network is a local area network (LAN) in which all computers are connected in a ring or star topology and a bit- or token-passing scheme is used in order to prevent the collision of data between two computers that want to send messages at the same time.
Unlike Ethernet, Token Ring uses a ring topology whereby the data is sent from one machine to the next and so on around the ring until it ends up back where it started. It also uses a token passing protocol which means that a machine can only use the network when it has control of the Token.
ATM(ASYNCHRONOUS TRANSFER MODE)
Asynchronous Transfer Mode, a network technology based on transferring data in cells or packets of a fixed size. The cell used with ATM is relatively small compared to units used with older technologies. The small, constant cell size allows ATM equipment to transmit video, audio, and computer data over the same network, and assure that no single type of data hogs the line.
ATM (asynchronous transfer mode) is a dedicated-connection switching technology that organizes digital data into 53-byte cell units and transmits them over a physical medium using digital signal technology.
Are you fitness freak? Do you love exercising and prefer to stay fit? If so, then there are various online stores that offer some of the finest collection of track suits and assure quality. The online world is a perfect shopping solution that offers range of tracksuits and hoodies. The main focus is to dole out best garments for people that not only makes one feel trendy but also comfortable.
Online world is an ideal platform that provides complete freedom to buyers. Primarily, it offers an opportunity to select amid pool of tracksuit manufacturers. Further, buyer has complete ease of shopping as one can explore amongst latest designs. All details pertaining to product’s price and quality are mentioned on the site. Online world has assortment of commercial sites that are in to sports’ wear manufacturing and selling.
Those individuals who are long hunting for tracksuits online can stay carefree as online sites also assures trendy and designers apparels that are made of best fabric and are created by the industry designers to suit the needs and expectations of moderns day customers. Online one can find range of tracksuit like hoodies, kids track suits and many more. Individuals who are looking for some wonderful collection online just visit the online shopping world; browse the newest and most updated collection.
Premium quality materials are used for developing garments. The products are designed to offer best fitting and great finishing and specialize in women sports clothing like jogging pants, tank tops and tracksuit etc. The products are manufactured by industry designers and are tested by industry experts against the set industry parameters. Skin friendly materials are us. Cheap Jerseys Wholesale Cheap Jerseys Cheap Jerseys China Wholesale T-shirts Wholesale Hoddies Wholesale Hats China Cheap Shirts Wholesale Cheap T-shirts Free Shipping Cheap NCAA Hoddies Cheap Soccer Hats