Forum GtaBomb Index du Forum
Forum GtaBomb
Forum sur GTA

Forum GtaBomb Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

:: request for new player please ::

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Forum GtaBomb Index du Forum -> Espace création -> Exposition de vos création GTA
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
biblio
Membre

Point(s): 4
Moyenne de points: 1,00

MessagePosté le: Mer 28 Mar - 06:45 (2012)    Sujet du message: request for new player please Répondre en citant

Very Happy   HI All !!!!!!!!!!!!  Exclamation

i just re open my server sarp after a problem of hoster now the server is fixed 100% with no bug and very stable
for the player who not know the server ill descript them now:
  im the owner of  the server which have more than 50000lines (script)  Evil or Very Mad
  •  many jobs like: arms dealler(matsrunning),bodyguard,lawyer,taxi driver,detective ......
  • many faction: lspd(swat,officer,chef,sergent......),prison guard,officiel family and unofficeil family,governement,FBI
  • buy house developpement system(just in this server),buy biz, vip system,and many other
  • many commands ,many admin commands......
  • and other pssibilities in the server i let you show it alone

the server now have just /32 slot but it will be increase it when people enter so dont worry

of corse refunding level giving some admin ranks,give money for all the first player enter 
                  in this few days ill give you the new url of forum so enter and HAVE FUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                  THE SERVER IP:94.23.254.10:7820  the name of server is: san andreas roleplayer
☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆ ☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆
many jobs families points mats and drug and vip system rob bank buy biz buy house with a new system that you will found it just in my and a friend server
them?also give money level and admin rank to new member

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Mer 28 Mar - 06:45 (2012)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Forum GtaBomb Index du Forum -> Espace création -> Exposition de vos création GTA Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | créer forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Design par Kronica